Are you a professional on the perpetual “hamster wheel” of meeting work obligations, trying to spend time with family and friends, not getting enough sleep, knowing you need to eat healthy and exercise on a consistent basis, and still find time for yourself? In a constantly connected, digital world we can feel like we’ve lost control over our own lives. It feels impossible to get and stay healthy!
How do I know? I’ve been there. Once I completed my education with a B.S in Business Administration from the College of Charleston and an M.Ed in Higher Education and Counseling from the University of South Carolina, I spent 23+ years working very hard to have a successful career. As a result of my efforts, I became a top- producing Realtor for many years in the Charleston area. After having a serious health scare in my 40’s, I realized I needed to get control of my stress, my eating habits and stop taking my health for granted…..I was ready to feel and look better… well beyond fifty.
You too can…..
- Learn how to make time for yourself without feeling guilty.
- Eat a variety of foods, including carbohydrates, and still lose weight.
- Discover how to eat -out, be social and have fun without compromising a healthy lifestyle.
- Eating what you want to eat and keeping your weight where you want it.
- Looking forward to exercising instead of dreading it.
- Feeling and looking good, having more energy and self -confidence.
Do you want to look and feel better in 2018?
As a National Board- Certified Health and Wellness Coach, my goal is to help you achieve the lasting results you want while enjoying the things you love. No strict diets, no forbidden foods. Create a healthy way of life you love living!
Click here to schedule your complimentary “Wellness Breakthrough Session!