- Do you notice you’re not as flexible and strong as you used to be?
- Are you going to bed at a reasonable hour but still can’t get a good night’s sleep?
You can maintain your muscle tone and strength and increase your enjoyment of life through appropriate movement, exercise, and sleep. These produce needed strength, flexibility, endurance, and restoration. We’ll develop a sustainable, appealing exercise plan that meets your needs and keeps you strong, flexible and happy! No drug, vitamin, mineral, or herb delivers as many health benefits as exercise. Physical activity:
- Helps prevent and treat a wide range of health problems.
- Increases muscle strength and endurance, reduces muscle tension and increases the ability of the muscles to extract and use oxygen delivered by the blood.
- Improves joint structure and function, enhances posture and agility, and increases range of motion.
- Improves blood circulation and increases the number and size of the vessels that supply your heart with blood.
- Reduces emotional stress, improves mood and energy levels, and helps regulate sleeping habits.
- Reduces age-related memory loss.
- Makes it easier to do daily activity.
- Improves overall quality of life.
- Recent studies suggest exercise may even slow cellular aging.
While movement and exercise are vital to good health, so is sleep. The release of growth hormones during deep sleep plays an important role in tissue repair throughout the body. Adequate sleep is also key to learning and memory health. Recent studies have linked insufficient or disordered sleep to anxiety, depression, increased pain, lowered immune function, and a greater risk of diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular problems, cancer, and car accidents.