- Is eating out something you enjoy doing with family and friends?
- Do you think eating healthy foods means giving up the foods and things you love?
Developing healthy, balanced nutritional program is a cornerstone for optimal health. Your health and well-being can be enhanced by creating a delicious, sustainable diet rich in antioxidants and other healthy nutrients that meets, but doesn’t exceed, your energy requirements.
An integrative approach to nutrition includes:
- Developing healthy eating habits
- Consuming foods that sustain your health and fit your lifestyle
- Selecting dietary supplements that support your health goals
- Regulating substances such as caffeine, alcohol and nicotine
Traditional American diets containing excessive amounts of processed foods can contribute to the development of disease and impede the healing process.