- Are you someone who doesn’t sleep well and stress never allows you enough time to relax?
- Is your weight steadily increasing yet you find little time or enjoyment in exercising?
- Are you so busy working or taking care of others that you are too exhausted or feel guilty taking time out for yourself?
- Do you know you need to start taking better care of yourself because a chronic disease runs in your family?
You don’t have to figure all this out on your own! Uncover the real reasons you can’t get a good night’s sleep. Learn how you can eat the foods you enjoy and still lose weight. Discover how to make exercise something you look forward to.
I enjoy working with people of all ages who want to get “off the hamster wheel” and live life with purpose. To help them figure out what’s working and what isn’t so they can enjoy life and still look and feel good.
As a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach, and a graduate of Duke University’s health coaching program, I know results matter. And we won’t avoid certain foods or follow strict diets to get you there. The word “diet” in Greek means a “way of life” not deprivation. It’s not about a number on a scale but creating a way of life you love living!
At Wellness Beyond Fifty, we assess your current and desired states in seven key areas of your health. Together we determine where you are now and where you want to be in the future so you’ll have wellness beyond fifty. I can help you get there and stay there.
- Movement, Exercise, and Sleep
- Physical Environment
- Relationships and Communication
- Personal and Professional Development
- Mind-Body Connection
Are you ready to feel and look better in 2018? Click here to schedule your complimentary wellness breakthrough session and find out the top 3 things that are holding you back from having optimal health and the #1 thing you can do to move forward.